Monday, September 27, 2010

To Friends.......

Through the windows of past,
the mind travels very fast....
In a way, that is weird,
and footsteps are barely heard...
The anger I couldn't control,
despite efforts, the words did roll..
and I still regret my anger,my words,
...
as my love dressed in disguise,
remained unexpressed , I wasn't so wise...
The joy that, I could have got
when I was taking stress a lot..
I want..
No anger, stress, no fear in heart
I want to clean that layer of dirt...
In positive direction, I want to align
I want some nice, pictures in line..
And when I plea..
God lets me see..
Those friends with me, with my stress
shouting and laughing , in strangest ways...
the fears that hit me the most
now seem nothing but imaginary ghost..
the words for which, I felt sorry
the more I thought, the more I grieved..
gave strength and maturity
that friendship could have rarely achieved..
You hold me tight when I was weak
with all strength wen couldn't speak..
You were sent by God to me
am thankful to Him for His mercy..

And now whenever I see the sky..
I think people always tell a lie..
that no one remembers the good old friends,
still.. u can't forget, neither can I...
And now whenever I see the sky.
I see....
So capricious are some pictures
so pleasant and so divine..
Washing out my soul's worries
close to the very heart of mine....

2 comments:

  1. chalo lo pehla comment.....par aap mujhe hindi mein likhte waqt jyaada pasand ho! achhi hai....can be bettered!haan rhyming i reallly liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saale angrej kab se ban gaye. Kitna achha HINDI mein likhte the ye angreji ka bhoot kab sir pe chadh gaya.:P

    ReplyDelete